Last updated: 2020-08-05
Article 1 (application)
This agreement shall apply to all relationships between users and our company regarding the use of this service.
Article 2 (use registration)
The registration applicant applies for the usage registration by the method specified by the Company, and the usage registration is completed when the Company approves the application. We may not approve the application for use registration if we judge that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons, and we shall not be obliged to disclose the reason.
(1) If you submit false information when applying for use registration
(2) If the application is from a person who has violated these Terms
(3) If you are an anti-social force or a related person
(4) In addition, if the Company determines that the usage registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (Management of user ID and password)
The user shall manage the user ID and password of this service at his own risk.
In any case, the user cannot transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party.
We are, in case the combination of the user ID and password are logged in agreement with the registration information, assumes that the use by the users themselves that have registered their user ID.
Article 4 (Lesson sponsorship)
User can create lessons on our website and offer free lessons or sell paid lessons (Hereafter, the user who hosts the lesson is the "Organizer" , take the lesson A user is called a student .) The content of the lesson and the selling price shall be decided by the organizer within the prescribed requirements and scope set by the Company , and the selling price of the lesson displayed on this site will be the tax included price.
If the organizer meets the following conditions, the closing date will be the last day of every month, and the proceeds will be transferred to the account designated by the organizer on the last day of the closing day (the next business day if the last day is a holiday). You If the sales amount is less than 5000 yen as of the closing date, it will be carried over to the next month and the amount will not be transferred.
(1) The organizer has correctly registered valid account information.
(2) The amount of sales waiting for transfer exceeds 5,000 yen
The sales amount in the case of the preceding paragraph is the amount collected from students as the lesson price , less 20% of the lesson price (tax included price) as our fee .
The transfer fee of 250 yen will be incurred by the organizer for the payment of item 3. If the payment is not completed due to incomplete account information etc., a reassembly fee of 660 yen will be charged. The combined remittance fee and transfer fee of 910 yen will be deducted from the next transfer amount.
Article 5 (payment method with the user)
Students shall pay for the paid lessons with the organizer by credit card.
The lesson fee will be deducted from the account designated by the user on the transfer date specified in the membership agreement of the credit card company. In addition, debit processing of the actual credit card, entrust our settlement in the 48 hours after the lessons end of skill in the art (for the time being is stripe Japan Co., Ltd. (Stripe) and) will be made from.
Lessons purchased by students will be displayed on the Reserved Lessons page.
Article 6 (Cancellation/Refund)
- The lesson fee paid by students will not be refunded for any reason except the following cases.
- In case of cancellation, there is no cancellation fee paid to us, but we cannot refund the settlement fee that we paid to the settlement company at the time of lesson payment. Therefore, the amount refunded to the students will be the lesson fee that has been paid less the settlement service provider's settlement fee.
(1) If the student performs cancellation procedures on the lesson page by the deadline for cancellation (23:59 on the day before the lesson) (In addition, you can cancel the lesson after the deadline, but 100% cancellation There will be a charge, so no refund will be given.)
(2) If the lesson is canceled due to the blame of our company or the organizer
Article 7 (Handling of credit card information, etc.)
The information such as credit card number entered by the students at the time of payment for the lesson and the account information registered by the organizer are the companies that we entrust the payment for the purposes of the payment, sales transfer and cancellation/refund processing of the preceding 3 articles To provide. We shall not be liable for any damages caused to the user or the organizer due to incorrect input information.
Article 8 (Prohibitions)
The user must not perform the following actions when using this service.
(1) Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
(2) Acts related to criminal acts
(3) Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our server or network.
(4) Actions that may interfere with the operation of our services
(5) Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information, etc. regarding other users
(6) Act of impersonating another user
(7) Directly or indirectly providing profits to antisocial forces in connection with our services.
(8) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 9 (suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
The Company shall be able to suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance if it judges that there is any one of the following reasons.
(1) When performing maintenance inspections or updates of computer systems related to this service
(2) When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, blackout, or natural disaster.
(3) When the computer or communication line is stopped due to an accident
(4) In addition, when we judge that it is difficult to provide this service
The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service for any reason.
Article 10 (Usage restrictions and deletion of registration)
- In the following cases, the Company shall be able to restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user or cancel the registration as a user without prior notice.
Our company will not be liable for any damages caused to users by the actions performed by our company based on this section.
(1) When any of the terms of this agreement is violated
(2) When it is found that the registered information is false
(3) When the user is found to be an anti-social force or a related person
(4) In addition, when we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
Article 11 (Disclaimer)
Our default liability shall be waived unless it is due to our intention or gross negligence .
Even if we are liable for any reason, we will only compensate for damages that are usually incurred and within the price range for paid services (one month's worth in the case of continuous service). Will be responsible for.
The Company shall not be responsible for any transaction, communication or dispute between the user and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 12 (change of service content, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the content of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying the user and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user by this.
We may change this agreement at any time without notifying the user when we deem it necessary.
Article 14 (Notification or contact)
Notification or contact between the user and us shall be made by the method specified by us.
Article 15 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
The user cannot transfer the status in the contract of use or the rights or obligations under this agreement to a third party or provide collateral without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 16 (Governing Law/Jurisdiction)
In interpreting this agreement, Japanese law shall be the governing law. In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the head office of the Company shall have exclusive agreement jurisdiction.